Friday, June 1, 2012

A RARE TREASURE...THE ICON....KIM DEAN

When i started  my designing path.. she was the first person i was directed to consult,... by then i was doing jewellery solely... She was young, a young fashion designer with a very big name among Tanzanian designers... very charming...and she had..still she has a fashion statement that define her..and herself only could define it. We had a chat, i didnt expected it though..and it was so so fruitful.





She has always been a motivation to me... encourage...and will always demand for more for she believe i can do more. She made me explore more in fashion.. she sown a seed of daring in me.. and many more....








She is a courageous... very strong...very capable and independent.. i admire the graces God bestowed onto her...She is a super woman an icon of the times....








To me she is an icon...a rare treasure of the times found in between nowhere and lifted me to somewhere....


I LOVE  YOU BABY SIS

No comments:

Post a Comment