Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Shell Earings!!!! SKELETON collection...




lets bring the reflection of skeleton near...

scientifically skeleton means...
1. strength
2. support
it can be 
  • ENDOSKELETON (skeleton within the flesh)
  • EXOSKELETON ( skeleton outside the flesh)

Phenotypically
  • its usually white in colour..
  • its hard.. some are bone and others are bone-like.. usually compound of calcium salts
Reality..
  • from within... God is my strength and support!!
  • from outside.. My mama, friends and haters are my strength and who made with stand whatever storm come around!!
  • altogether i wish to see them all white as snow...(smiling) all the time...all the 'seasons' thru....


Yisheng Skeleton Earrings..
I dedicated this collection to my Almighty Lord, my Mama, family and friends!! of course the haters comes along pia!!

No comments:

Post a Comment