Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Kate BeRRies collecCtion


February was nice... 

It was a reflection and refreshing month... 

Assuring for the plans of 2015...



 Affriming the practicality of the months ahead which have to be smashed slowly down the line.... 


Thank you big time for having been my fan and customer and supporter at any good given time..

It was such a blessing to meet people from far fetch and ending up smiling .....

I couldn't thank God enough.... It was so much of abundant blessings...

So much yet was to be revealed....


For people with their upcoming vows... They joined in....

I crossed path and streets to meet my clients.... Thank you all so so much for support



I dedicate this collection to My dear friend Katherine Mlowe.. For the love, understanding, and much more that life can offer...

A very beautiful wish for the happy and joyous marriage life dear... And motherhood as well... May God grant you the strength and love to face them all with love and peace mama...

No comments:

Post a Comment